問題: Do you mind if others borrow money from you?

解析

1. You can answer whether you feel comfortable or uncomfortable when others borrow money from you. 2. You may also explain your feelings or conditions under which you would or wouldn’t mind, such as the relationship with the person, the amount, or the reason for borrowing.

1. 你可以回答當別人向你借錢時,你是否感到舒服或不舒服。 2. 你也可以解釋在什麼情況下你會介意或不介意,例如與借款人的關係、金額或借款的理由。

同義詞替換

不要直接重複考官的問題,試試這些同義詞:
  1. mindcare; be bothered; object
    關心;介意;反對
  2. borrow moneytake a loan; ask for funds; request financial help
    貸款;請求資金;尋求財務援助
  3. othersother people; friends; acquaintances
    其他人;朋友;熟人
問題: Do you mind if others borrow money from you?

思路 1

No, I don’t mind (if I trust them)
不,我不介意(如果我信任他們的話)
  1. I’m happy to help friends or family if they really need it.
    我很樂意幫助真正需要幫助的朋友或家人。
  2. It feels good to support people in difficult times.
    在困難時期支持他人感覺很好。
  3. I usually only lend small amounts that I can afford to lose.
    我通常只借出我能承受損失的小額款項。
  4. I trust my close friends to pay me back.
    我相信我親密的朋友會還錢給我。
  5. I’ve lent money before and it worked out fine.
    我以前借過錢,結果還不錯。

思路 2

Yes, I mind (sometimes)
是的,我介意(有時候)
  1. I feel uncomfortable if people ask for large amounts.
    我覺得如果有人要求大量的東西,我會感到不舒服。
  2. I worry they might not return the money.
    我擔心他們可能不會還錢。
  3. It can damage relationships if they don’t pay me back.
    如果他們不還錢給我,可能會損害關係。
  4. I prefer to avoid mixing money and friendship.
    我傾向於避免將金錢與友誼混為一談。
  5. I had a bad experience once when someone didn’t return what I lent.
    我曾經有一次很糟糕的經歷,當時有人沒有歸還我借給他的東西。

思路 3

It depends
視情況而定
  1. It depends on who is asking and why they need it.
    這取決於是誰在問以及他們為什麼需要它。
  2. If it’s an emergency, I’m more willing to help.
    如果是緊急情況,我更願意幫忙。
  3. If someone asks too often, I start to feel annoyed.
    如果有人問得太頻繁,我開始感到煩躁。
  4. I usually set clear rules about when they should return the money.
    我通常會清楚設定他們應該什麼時候還錢。
  5. I might say yes to close friends but no to acquaintances.
    我可能會對親密的朋友說是,但對認識不深的人說不。
問題: Do you mind if others borrow money from you?

相關詞匯

  1. Trust
    信任
  2. Reliability
    可靠性
  3. Lend
    借出
  4. Repay
    償還
  5. Financial situation
    財務狀況
  6. Awkward
    尷尬
  7. Generosity
    慷慨
  8. Boundaries
    界限
  9. Friendship
    友誼
  10. Responsibility
    責任

地道習語

想拿到雅思口語7分,試試這些習語:
  1. In a tight spot: In a difficult situation, especially financially.
    處於困境中:處於困難的情況,特別是在經濟上。
  2. Lend a hand: To help someone out.
    伸出援手:幫助別人。
  3. Pay back in spades: To return a favor or debt generously.
    加倍回報:慷慨地回報恩惠或債務。
  4. Burn a hole in one’s pocket: Money that someone is eager to spend or lend.
    揮霍無度:指某人急於花費或借出的錢。
7 分答案