7 分範例

問題: Do you prefer sad or happy music?

思路 1

Happy music
快樂音樂
考官答案
I prefer happy music because it makes me feel good and helps me relax. I often listen to upbeat songs when I'm cleaning my room or working out. Happy music is also great for parties with friends.
我喜歡快樂的音樂,因為它讓我感覺良好並幫助我放鬆。當我在打掃房間或運動時,我經常聽節奏明快的歌曲。快樂的音樂也非常適合與朋友的聚會。
I definitely prefer happy music. It always puts me in a good mood and helps me relax, especially after a stressful day. I love listening to upbeat songs when I'm working out or doing chores, and it's perfect for hanging out with friends or at parties.
我絕對偏好快樂的音樂。它總是讓我心情愉快,幫助我放鬆,特別是在壓力大的一天後。我喜歡在運動或做家務時聽歡快的歌曲,這也非常適合與朋友聚會或參加派對。
語法分析
1. 現在簡單式:答案使用現在簡單式("prefer," "puts," "helps," "love listening")來描述一般偏好和習慣,這對這種類型的問題來說是適當的。 2. 連接詞的使用:答案使用 "and" 和 "or" 來順暢地連接想法,使回應連貫且易於理解。
高分詞匯
  • puts me in a good mood
    讓我心情愉快
  • helps me relax
    幫助我放鬆
  • upbeat songs
    輕快的歌曲
  • hanging out with friends
    和朋友們一起玩耍

思路 2

Sad music
悲傷的音樂
考官答案
Sometimes I like sad music, especially when I'm feeling down. Sad songs can be really beautiful and help me think about my feelings. Some of my favorite singers write touching sad songs.
有時候我喜歡聽悲傷的音樂,特別是當我感到沮喪時。悲傷的歌曲可以非常美麗,幫助我思考自己的感受。我最喜歡的一些歌手創作了感人的悲傷歌曲。
I actually enjoy listening to sad music from time to time, especially when I want to reflect or when I'm feeling a bit low. Sad songs can be really beautiful and emotional, and I think they help me process my feelings and feel less alone.
我其實偶爾喜歡聽悲傷的音樂,特別是在我想要反思或情緒有點低落的時候。悲傷的歌曲可以非常美麗和富有情感,我覺得它們幫助我整理情緒,讓我感覺不那麼孤單。
語法分析
1. 副詞和時間表達的使用:「from time to time」這個短語展示了對頻率副詞的良好掌握,使回答聽起來自然流暢。 2. 不定詞和動名詞結構的使用:「to reflect」和「feeling a bit low」展現了靈活運用不同動詞形式來表達原因和狀態。 3. 複雜句:回答中使用了「especially when...」和「and I think...」來連接想法,顯示出建立更複雜句子結構的能力。
高分詞匯
  • reflect
    反射
  • feeling a bit low
    感覺有點低落
  • beautiful and emotional
    美麗而充滿感情
  • process my feelings
    處理我的感受
  • feel less alone
    感覺不那麼孤單

思路 3

It depends on my mood
這取決於我的心情
考官答案
It depends on my mood. If I'm happy, I listen to happy music, but if I'm sad, I might choose sad songs. Music helps me express my feelings.
這取決於我的心情。如果我開心,我會聽快樂的音樂,但如果我難過,我可能會選擇悲傷的歌曲。音樂幫助我表達我的感受。
Honestly, it depends on my mood. If I'm feeling cheerful, I'll usually go for happy music, but if I'm feeling down, I might listen to sad songs. I think music is a great way to express or match my emotions, and sometimes I even start with sad music and then switch to something upbeat to cheer myself up.
說實話,這取決於我的心情。如果我感到愉快,我通常會選擇快樂的音樂,但如果我心情低落,我可能會聽悲傷的歌曲。我認為音樂是一種表達或配合我情緒的好方法,有時我甚至會先聽悲傷的音樂,然後再換成一些節奏明快的歌曲來讓自己振作起來。
語法分析
1. 條件句:答案使用第一類條件句結構("If I'm feeling cheerful, I'll usually go for happy music")來談論可能的情況及其結果,顯示出對條件語法的良好掌握。 2. 情態動詞的使用:在 "I might listen to sad songs" 中使用 "might" 展示了在表達可能性方面的靈活性。 3. 片語動詞的使用:像 "go for"、"switch to" 和 "cheer myself up" 這些片語自然且地道,是口語英語的重要特點。
高分詞匯
  • depends on my mood
    取決於我的心情
  • go for happy music
    選擇快樂的音樂
  • express or match my emotions
    表達或匹配我的情感
  • switch to something upbeat
    切換到輕快的曲調
  • cheer myself up
    讓自己振作起來