7 分範例

問題: Are you the kind of person who sticks to dreams?

思路 1

Yes, I stick to my dreams
是的,我堅持我的夢想
考官答案
Yes, I think I am someone who sticks to my dreams. I always try to work hard for what I want, even if it takes a long time. My family also tells me not to give up, so I feel motivated.
是的,我認為我是一個堅持夢想的人。我總是努力爭取自己想要的,即使這需要很長的時間。我的家人也告訴我不要放棄,所以我感到很有動力。
Yes, I would say I’m the kind of person who sticks to my dreams. I believe having dreams gives me motivation and direction in life, and I always try my best to work hard and achieve my goals, even if it takes a long time. My family always encourages me to never give up, which really helps me stay on track.
是的,我會說我是一個堅持夢想的人。我相信擁有夢想能給我生活的動力和方向,我總是盡力努力實現我的目標,即使這需要很長時間。我的家人總是鼓勵我永不放棄,這真的幫助我保持正軌。
語法分析
1. 情態動詞:「would say」的使用使陳述變得較為委婉,聽起來更自然且不那麼絕對,這是在口語英語中的一個優點。 2. 複合句:答案使用了多個由連接詞如「and」和「even if」連接的子句,展現了構造較長且較詳細句子的能力。 3. 一般現在時:適當用於描述普遍真理和習慣(「gives me motivation」、「I always try my best」)。
高分詞匯
  • sticks to my dreams
    堅持我的夢想
  • motivation and direction in life
    生活中的動力與方向
  • work hard and achieve my goals
    努力工作並實現我的目標
  • never give up
    永不放棄
  • stay on track
    保持正軌

思路 2

Sometimes, it depends
有時候,這要視情況而定
考官答案
Sometimes I stick to my dreams, but not always. If something seems too hard or impossible, I might change my plans. I think it's important to be flexible.
有時我會堅持我的夢想,但並不總是如此。如果某件事看起來太困難或不可能,我可能會改變計劃。我認為保持彈性很重要。
To be honest, it depends. If a dream seems impossible or unrealistic, I might change my plans. Sometimes life circumstances make it hard to stick to dreams, so I try to be flexible and adjust my goals if needed.
說實話,這取決於情況。如果一個夢想看起來不可能或不切實際,我可能會改變計劃。有時生活狀況使得堅持夢想變得困難,所以我會嘗試靈活應對,必要時調整我的目標。
語法分析
1. 條件句:「If a dream seems impossible or unrealistic, I might change my plans.」這是一個第一條件句,表示能談論可能的情況及其結果。 2. 情態動詞的使用:回答中使用了像 "might" 和 "try to" 這樣的情態動詞,表達可能性和意圖,使回答更有層次感和自然。
高分詞匯
  • impossible or unrealistic
    不可能或不切實際
  • life circumstances
    生活環境
  • flexible
    靈活
  • adjust my goals
    調整我的目標

思路 3

No, not really
不,並不是這樣。
考官答案
No, I don't really stick to dreams. I usually just live in the moment and don't think much about long-term goals. I often change my mind about what I want.
不,我並不真的堅持夢想。我通常只是活在當下,並不太考慮長期目標。我經常改變我想要的東西。
No, not really. I prefer to live in the moment rather than worry too much about long-term dreams. I often change my mind about what I want in life, and I think it's more practical to focus on what’s possible right now.
不,並不是這樣。我更喜歡活在當下,而不是過度擔心長遠的夢想。我經常改變對生活中想要什麼的想法,我認為專注於當下可行的事情會更實際。
語法分析
1. 對比結構:答案使用 "rather than" 來清楚地對比活在當下與擔憂長遠夢想,這使得回答更加細膩且有深度。 2. 現在簡單時態:答案持續使用現在簡單時態("prefer," "change," "think")來描述一般習慣和信念,這對此類問題來說是適當的。
高分詞匯
  • live in the moment
    活在當下
  • long-term dreams
    長期夢想
  • practical
    實用的
  • focus on what’s possible right now
    專注於當下可行的事