問題: How did you change your mind on your dream job?
I realized my initial dream job wasn't as fulfilling as I thought after an internship.
我在實習後意識到,自己最初夢想的工作並不像想像中那麼令人滿足。
I discovered a new passion through a hobby or side project.
A mentor or role model inspired me to pursue a different career path.
I noticed that the job market was changing, and my original dream job was becoming less viable.
我注意到就業市場正在改變,而我原本的理想工作變得不太可行。
I saw more opportunities and growth potential in a different field.
Technological advancements made me interested in a new industry.
I wanted a better work-life balance, which my original dream job couldn't provide.
我想要更好的工作與生活平衡,而我原本夢想的工作無法提供這一點。
I realized the job required too much travel or relocation, which didn't suit my personal life.
我意識到這份工作需要太多出差或搬遷,這不適合我的個人生活。
I wanted a career that aligned more with my values and interests.
During my studies, I was exposed to new subjects that intrigued me more than my original choice.
在我的學習過程中,我接觸到了比我原本選擇更令我感興趣的新科目。
I attended a workshop or seminar that opened my eyes to a different career path.
我參加了一個研討會或講座,讓我對另一種職業道路有了新的認識。
I took an online course that sparked my interest in a new field.
我參加了一門線上課程,激發了我對一個新領域的興趣。
問題: How did you change your mind on your dream job?
Change of heart: A change in one's opinion or feelings.
See the light: To finally understand or realize something.
The grass is always greener on the other side: The idea that other people's situations always seem better than one's own.
草總是在另一邊更綠:這個觀念指的是別人的情況總是看起來比自己的好。