問題: How do you feel when you are praised?

解析

1.Reflect on your emotions and reactions when you receive praise. 2.You can also discuss how praise affects your motivation, confidence, or mood.

1. 反思當你收到讚美時的情緒和反應。 2. 你也可以討論讚美如何影響你的動力、自信或心情。

同義詞替換

不要直接重複考官的問題,試試這些同義詞:
  1. praisedcomplimented; lauded; commended
    讚揚;稱讚;表揚
  2. feelexperience; perceive; react
    經驗;感知;反應
問題: How do you feel when you are praised?

思路 1

Happy and Motivated
快樂且充滿動力
  1. I feel happy because it shows that my efforts are recognized.
    我感到快樂,因為它顯示我的努力得到了認可。
  2. Praise boosts my confidence and encourages me to keep improving.
    讚美提升了我的信心,並鼓勵我持續進步。
  3. It motivates me to work harder and achieve more.
    它激勵我更加努力工作並取得更多成就。
  4. I feel appreciated and valued, which is important for personal growth.
    我感到被欣賞和重視,這對個人成長非常重要。

思路 2

Embarrassed or Shy
尷尬或害羞
  1. I sometimes feel embarrassed because I'm not used to receiving compliments.
    我有時候會感到尷尬,因為我不習慣接受稱讚。
  2. I tend to be modest and feel shy when praised in front of others.
    我通常比較謙虛,當在別人面前被讚美時會感到害羞。
  3. I might downplay my achievements because I don't want to seem boastful.
    我可能會淡化我的成就,因為我不想顯得自誇。
  4. I prefer private praise rather than public recognition.
    我更喜歡私下的讚美而非公開的表揚。

思路 3

Reflective and Grateful
反思與感恩
  1. I feel grateful for the feedback and take it as an opportunity to reflect on my strengths.
    我對這些反饋心存感激,並將其視為反思自己優點的機會。
  2. Praise makes me think about how I can continue to contribute positively.
    讚美讓我思考如何繼續做出正面的貢獻。
  3. I appreciate the acknowledgment and use it to build better relationships with others.
    我感謝這份認可,並用它來建立與他人的更好關係。
  4. I feel thankful for the support and encouragement from those around me.
    我感謝身邊人的支持和鼓勵。
問題: How do you feel when you are praised?

相關詞匯

  1. Acknowledged
    已確認
  2. Appreciated
    感謝
  3. Validated
    已驗證
  4. Motivated
    有動力的
  5. Encouraged
    鼓勵
  6. Grateful
    感激
  7. Proud
    驕傲
  8. Confidence
    信心
  9. Recognition
    認可
  10. Boost
    提升

地道習語

想拿到雅思口語7分,試試這些習語:
  1. On cloud nine: Extremely happy or elated.
    心花怒放:極度快樂或欣喜若狂。
  2. Pat on the back: Praise or recognition for a job well done.
    拍背:對工作表現優異的讚揚或認可。
  3. Walking on air: Feeling very happy or elated.
    心情愉快:感到非常高興或興高采烈。
7 分答案