7 分範例

問題: Are you more patient now than when you were a child?

思路 1

Yes
考官答案
Yes, I am more patient now than when I was a child. I've learned to manage my emotions better as I've grown older, and I understand that waiting for good things is important.
是的,我現在比小時候更有耐心了。隨著年紀增長,我學會了更好地管理自己的情緒,並且明白等待美好事物的重要性。
Yes, I believe I am more patient now than when I was a child. Over the years, I've learned to manage my emotions better, and life experiences have taught me the value of patience. I also practice mindfulness and meditation, which help me stay calm and understand the importance of waiting for good things to happen.
是的,我相信我現在比小時候更有耐心。多年來,我學會了更好地管理情緒,生活經驗教會了我耐心的重要性。我也練習正念和冥想,這幫助我保持冷靜並理解等待美好事物發生的重要性。
語法分析
1. 比較結構:「I am more patient now than when I was a child」使用比較結構,有效地比較了現在與童年時期的耐心程度。 2. 現在完成式:「I've learned to manage my emotions better」使用現在完成式,表示學習的過程從過去開始並持續到現在。
高分詞匯
  • manage my emotions
    管理我的情緒
  • value of patience
    耐心的價值
  • mindfulness and meditation
    正念與冥想
  • waiting for good things to happen
    等待美好事情的發生

思路 2

No
考官答案
No, I think I'm less patient now. I feel more stressed because of work and life pressures, and I miss the carefree days of childhood when I didn't have to worry about time.
不,我覺得我現在較沒有耐心了。我因為工作和生活的壓力感到更有壓力,我懷念童年那種無憂無慮、不必擔心時間的日子。
No, I feel that I'm less patient now compared to when I was a child. I experience more stress due to work and life pressures, and I find myself getting frustrated more easily with daily challenges. I miss the simplicity of childhood, where patience wasn't as necessary, and responsibilities and deadlines make it harder to maintain patience.
不,我覺得自己現在比小時候不那麼有耐心了。我因為工作和生活的壓力而感到更多的壓力,並且發現自己更容易因日常挑戰而感到沮喪。我懷念童年的簡單,那時耐心不是那麼必要,責任和截止日期讓保持耐心變得更加困難。
語法分析
1. 比較結構:「I'm less patient now compared to when I was a child」這句話使用比較結構來比較現在和孩提時代的耐心程度。 2. 因果子句:「I experience more stress due to work and life pressures」使用「due to」來引入因果子句,說明耐心程度改變的原因。
高分詞匯
  • less patient now
    現在不那麼有耐心了
  • stress due to work and life pressures
    工作和生活壓力引起的壓力
  • frustrated more easily
    更容易感到挫折
  • simplicity of childhood
    童年的純真簡單
  • responsibilities and deadlines
    職責和截止日期