問題: Would you like to visit other cities that have different climates from where you live?
I enjoy experiencing different weather conditions and how they affect the local culture.
我喜歡體驗不同的天氣條件以及它們如何影響當地文化。
Visiting a city with a colder climate would be a refreshing change from the hot weather I am used to.
參觀一個氣候較冷的城市,將會是從我習慣的炎熱天氣中一個令人耳目一新的改變。
I love winter sports, so visiting a snowy city would be exciting.
我喜歡冬季運動,所以去一個有雪的城市會很令人興奮。
I want to experience the unique beauty of autumn leaves in a temperate climate.
I am not comfortable with extreme weather conditions, so I prefer to stay in a climate similar to mine.
我對極端天氣條件感到不舒服,所以我更喜歡待在和我所在地方氣候相似的地方。
I have health issues that make it difficult to adapt to different climates.
I enjoy the weather where I live and don't feel the need to experience other climates.
我喜歡我居住地的天氣,並不覺得有必要去體驗其他氣候。
Traveling to a place with a different climate requires more planning and packing, which I find inconvenient.
前往氣候不同的地方旅行需要更多的計劃和打包,我覺得這很不方便。
問題: Would you like to visit other cities that have different climates from where you live?
A change of scenery: A new or different environment that can be refreshing.
換個環境:一個新的或不同的環境,可以讓人感到耳目一新。
Under the weather: Feeling slightly ill or unwell, often due to climate changes.
身體不適:感覺有些生病或不舒服,通常是由於氣候變化所致。
Take a rain check: Postpone a plan or visit to a later date.