7 分范例

问题: Are you the kind of person who sticks to dreams?

思路 1

Yes, I stick to my dreams
是的,我坚持我的梦想
考官答案
Yes, I think I am someone who sticks to my dreams. I always try to work hard for what I want, even if it takes a long time. My family also tells me not to give up, so I feel motivated.
是的,我认为我是一个坚持梦想的人。我总是努力为自己想要的东西奋斗,即使这需要很长时间。我的家人也告诉我不要放弃,所以我感到很有动力。
Yes, I would say I’m the kind of person who sticks to my dreams. I believe having dreams gives me motivation and direction in life, and I always try my best to work hard and achieve my goals, even if it takes a long time. My family always encourages me to never give up, which really helps me stay on track.
是的,我会说我是那种坚持追梦的人。我相信拥有梦想能给我生活中的动力和方向,我总是尽力努力工作,实现我的目标,即使这需要很长时间。我的家人总是鼓励我永不放弃,这真的帮助我保持正轨。
语法分析
1. 情态动词:“would say”的使用使陈述更委婉,听起来更自然且不那么绝对,这在口语英语中是一个优点。 2. 复杂句子:答案使用了多个由“and”和“even if”等连词连接的从句,展示了构建更长、更详细句子的能力。 3. 一般现在时:恰当地用于谈论普遍真理和习惯(“gives me motivation”,“I always try my best”)。
高分词汇
  • sticks to my dreams
    坚持我的梦想
  • motivation and direction in life
    生活中的动力和方向
  • work hard and achieve my goals
    努力工作,实现我的目标
  • never give up
    永不放弃
  • stay on track
    保持正轨

思路 2

Sometimes, it depends
有时候,这取决于情况
考官答案
Sometimes I stick to my dreams, but not always. If something seems too hard or impossible, I might change my plans. I think it's important to be flexible.
有时候我坚持梦想,但并非总是如此。如果某件事看起来太难或不可能,我可能会改变计划。我认为灵活应变很重要。
To be honest, it depends. If a dream seems impossible or unrealistic, I might change my plans. Sometimes life circumstances make it hard to stick to dreams, so I try to be flexible and adjust my goals if needed.
说实话,这取决于情况。如果一个梦看起来不可能或不现实,我可能会改变我的计划。有时生活环境使得坚持梦想变得困难,所以我会尽量灵活,如果需要就调整目标。
语法分析
1. 条件句:“If a dream seems impossible or unrealistic, I might change my plans.” 这是一个第一条件句,展示了谈论可能情况及其结果的能力。 2. 情态动词的使用:答案中使用了像“might”和“try to”这样的情态动词来表达可能性和意图,使回答更具细微差别和自然性。
高分词汇
  • impossible or unrealistic
    不可能或不切实际
  • life circumstances
    生活环境
  • flexible
    灵活的
  • adjust my goals
    调整我的目标

思路 3

No, not really
不,不是这样
考官答案
No, I don't really stick to dreams. I usually just live in the moment and don't think much about long-term goals. I often change my mind about what I want.
不,我并不真的坚持梦想。我通常只是活在当下,不太考虑长期目标。我经常改变对自己想要什么的想法。
No, not really. I prefer to live in the moment rather than worry too much about long-term dreams. I often change my mind about what I want in life, and I think it's more practical to focus on what’s possible right now.
不,没那么多。我更喜欢活在当下,而不是过分担忧长期的梦想。我经常会改变自己对生活目标的看法,我认为关注当下的可能性更实际。
语法分析
1. 对比结构:答案使用“rather than”来清楚地对比活在当下与担忧长期梦想,这使得回答更有层次感和复杂性。 2. 一般现在时:答案始终使用一般现在时(“prefer”,“change”,“think”)来描述一般习惯和信念,这对于这类问题来说是合适的。
高分词汇
  • live in the moment
    活在当下
  • long-term dreams
    长期梦想
  • practical
    实用的
  • focus on what’s possible right now
    专注于当前可能的事情